Do you have a strong reputation for delivering high quality and easy to read software?
Is it in your nature to follow technological trends
Are you able to combine this to design and implement elegant solutions that are admired for their simplicity?
Then you might be FOSS’ new front-end developer with experience and a desire to work with the back-end as well.
At R&D Software, FOSS’ apply the latest and best tools based on C#, C++ and HTML5/Typescript to develop state of the art online enabled and accessible applications and services.
FOSS R&D Software occupies 70 software professionals in development and test. Additionally, FOS S has 30 professionals working for their outsourcing partner in Saint Petersburg.
You will come to the right place, if you find it interesting to develop software in an environment where you:
- Can be the frontrunner of new, advanced technology that will play a key role in our innovative and market leading instruments.
- On a daily basis have the chance to work together with highly skilled experts within their field.
- Collaborate in scrum teams where the challenge is to bridge between many different areas of expertise and innovative technologies.
- Can make your mark and directly see your contribution to the customers’ business.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Front-end development of applications for analytical instruments using Angular/C#
- Contribute and innovate how “we do things” and suggest new technologies
- Participate in clarifications and documentation of new features
- Participate in code reviews
- Ensure the code can be tested automatically
- Are an experienced SW Engineer/Developer
- Have a solid foundation in theoretical computer science
- Are good at visualizing and documenting designs
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Danish
You have experience with or knowledge of several of the following:
- .NET platforms
- Azure DevOps (TFS)
- Agile methodologies and scrum development processes.
- Experienced with automated testing
You have experience with performing stakeholder review and gathering feedback.
On top of that, you have a sincere interest in IT. You follow technology trends and try them out. Furthermore, you have an excellent understanding of complex systems and how the dots connect.
There can be multiple ways into the job. If you are experienced, your colleagues will know your work as easy to read and understand. People respect you and like to work with you because of your technical competencies and ability to communicate complex concepts in a concise manner.
You master the art of simplicity. You promote continuous improvement to the way of working for you and your team.
If you are a graduate, you are best in class at master level with an excellent overview and system understanding. You know your syntax and can solve complex problems.
A challenging job in an international and innovative company that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex development and career development. At FOSS, they have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit. The size of FOSS allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities. At FOSS, they strive to use the latest technology with updated tools etc.
FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. They provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste.
At FOSS, they have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS company was founded in 1956. FOSS’ headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,500 highly qualified employees worldwide.
The recruitment process is handled by mpeople, so please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bettina Markussen on +45 29 68 46 89 for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.